family picture

family picture
We "want our very lives...to serve as HIS signature to all mankind so that all may know His work," Job 37:7

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Lovin

I thought I would continue with my summer time theme.  Introducing "Summer Lovin" from Grease (the words have been changed to better suit our story)

Summer lovin haven a blast
Summer lovin happen so fast

I've got some girls crazy for me!



Look at this boy cute as can be


Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights
Uh Well-a well-a well-a huh
Tell you more, tell you more
Like do we have Travel Dates?
I wish I did, wish I did
But China doesn't wanna state
Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh
So we're being creative making new friends


A little sad we won't be seeing the sand

While we pray, for our little man
And waiting for, God's perfect plan

Summer sun, something's begun, but uh-oh those summer nights
Uh well-a well-a well-a huh
Tell you more, tell you more
I hope he loves me at first sight


Tell me more, tell me more
But we're prepared for a fight!

Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh
We've packed up homeschool

And we're tryin to stay cool
With popsicles

The kids play in the pool

Summer things, mean everything, but uh-oh those summer nights
Uh well-a well-a well-a huh
Wish there was more, there was more
But I don't wanna brag

Wish there was more, there was more
But I gotta go play tag

shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop,shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, YEH

Gotta wear these kids out, so they'll go to bed
Cause at lights out, there's somethin planned

Sitting on the porch holding his hand

Me and my man, are more than just friends
Oohhh!
Summer heat, boy and girl meet, but uh-oh those summer nights
woo, woo, woo
TMI, TMI
I think E's gonna die

TMI, TMI
Please don't tell him or I'll cry

So it's turned awkward-that's where it ends
But we can all still be friends

Summer dreams are made by all means,
bu-ut oh, those su-ummer nights....



No comments:

Post a Comment