family picture

family picture
We "want our very lives...to serve as HIS signature to all mankind so that all may know His work," Job 37:7

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

I have been emotional this week.  REALLY emotional.  You know the one were you know your husband is thinking "Just when I thought I found the bottom of her crazy I find an underground garage". That is the type of week I have had. 
I have tried to pin point it and I believe it is a combinitation of things.  One I am so ready for summer that I am about to explode but mostly it is my youngest sweet baby boy's Momma.  Not this one but the one who God chose to carry him as God knitted is sweet little body.  The one who lives in a country were abortion is common and could have aborted but didn't.  The one who for reasons I do not know felt like this was the only option.  I am grieving for her. 
I wish I could tell her that I love him.  I wish I could tell her that I am so thankful for her gift.  I wish I could hold her and pray with her.  I wish I could let her know that there is a Heavenly Father who loves her and created her and that she can trust Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment