family picture

family picture
We "want our very lives...to serve as HIS signature to all mankind so that all may know His work," Job 37:7

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

House keeping

I know many of you are wanting to know how we are doing and I promise I will get there.  I first had to do a little house keeping.  I have gone back and added pictures and some "reflections" to the posts that we wrote while in China.  Blogging was a little difficult for us especially in Changsha so I had to cut a lot of the pictures that I wanted to post. 
I have also had time to stop and reflect and remember key things that I have gone back and added.
These will be in italics and usually in noted as a Reflection.  So make sure you go back and take a look at the added stuff.
I hate to leave you with out a few pictures since we have been home so here ya go.
I love watching them play together.

He can be a picky eater but Doughnuts are a favorite

This is what it looks like in our car.  That's a bunch of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment