family picture

family picture
We "want our very lives...to serve as HIS signature to all mankind so that all may know His work," Job 37:7

Sunday, June 26, 2011

You Know You Gotta Have One!

Well folks, we are knee deep chest deep over our head in adoption paperwork.  As we get closer to completing another phase of paperwork we come closer to another fee payment.  Ethan and I walked into this adoption knowing that we would have to raise the funds for some of the expenses.  So below you will find some of the things we are selling.  Each item is 20 dollars.  I plan to make a order on Thursday so lets get those orders in, You know you want one or 100!! If you are not able to purchase then there are still ways you can help. 
  • Pass on to all of your freinds (post a link to the blog or on your fb or the good ole fashion way by calling a few freinds on the phone)
  • Pray that God will continue to provide for our family as we pursue this adoption
First up on our fundraising tour is this lovely Ugandan beaded necklace hand made from recycled paper.  This purchase helps a women make a sustainable income for her family and helps bring home our child.
You can wear them several different ways.



 I love these and wear them a lot.  I also will wrap them around my wrist about 5 times for a bracelet. 

Second is a Navy t-shirt.  It is great for guys and gals.  I love that you get to spread the message of the orphan crisis while staying comfrotable.  I think it is most awesome. 



Last but certainly not least is a ladies t-shirt.  I heart this one too and while I was trying it on for the picture I decided this is what I will be wearing tomorrow.  So don't be surprised when you see me in this outfit. (Unless I spill coffee on it or get kid crazy on it).

So since I know you want one let me tell you how to make one of these pretties yours. Just send me an e-mail @ karablankenship@hotmail.com with the subject "Adoption Fundraiser" then let me know your order and your plan of payment.  I hope in the next few days I will post some buttons on the side so that you can make your purchases there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment