family picture

family picture
We "want our very lives...to serve as HIS signature to all mankind so that all may know His work," Job 37:7

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Fall Yall!

We have really enjoyed spending some good quality time together. E (aka Ethan) has not been traveling lately so we have been able to do a lot of things that we would not have ordinarily gotten to do had he been gone. One was going to a Pumpkin Patch last Friday. Of course, I forgot my camera and have zero pics to show. But, we do have pics of pumpkin carving. First we decorated some mini pumpkins with stickers. Elaina helped Leila while I helped Rin (aka Korinna)
Okay now on to the pumpkin carving. The kids and I have been trying to read all of our fall and halloween books at night. One of our books was about Jack-o-lanterns. This is the design of one of the Jack-o-lanterns.
Last but not least i wanted to share with you what E surprised me with yesterday. A waffle maker. I having been telling Ethan that I have been wanting one for a couple of years. Yesterday Ethan went to the grocery shopping for me. Yes folks, pick your chins up off of the floor. I was beyond swamped and desperatly needed to go to the grocery store. E offered and I wrote out a list and he left. When he returned he had groceries and a surprise. I must admit that Ethan has always been one to pick up surprises, big or small. That is just something he as always done. So I quickly unwrapped it and whipped up some waffles for dinner.

1 comment: